TERM: 4 Month Internship (With Option for Renewal)
START DATE: September, 2012
Collegiate Marketing Group is a small agile international marketing and communications agency with offices in both Canada and the USA. We provide strategic marketing advice, direction and execution to companies of all sizes targeting the Generation Y demographic.
Reporting to the President, the Marketing Intern will assist with day to day operations in research, social media, and content creation with respect to several ongoing projects. The ideal candidate is successfully driven, outgoing and eager to learn with a flair for creativity. You are energetic, self-confident and thrive on the excitement of a creative environment.
This position has the ability to turn into full time work for the right candidate.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinating, reviewing and proof-reading projects from start to completion
- Researching information to write blog posts for travel related websites
- Analyzing and creating reports for websites and social media sites based on Google Analytics
- Handling multiple social media accounts for travel related businesses targeting Gen Y
- Keeping up to date on best practices with respect to social media and technology
- Administrative tasks as assigned (reception, filing, courier, invoicing, etc)
The Successful Candidate Possesses:
- Great organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication with clients and vendors
- Proven ability to work with computers, social media, word processing, spread sheets
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively within a team environment
This Role Requires:
- Some college and or university experience
- Knowledge of social media networks in a business environment
- Written communication skills
- Proficiency in Mac/PC and MS Office
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Marketing Intern in the subject line by no later than August 17, 2012. No phone calls please.